Coonawarra Roadshow + Olive Tree = My Kinda Night | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Coonawarra Roadshow + Olive Tree = My Kinda Night

Added to Calendar: 14-08-19

Cruiser Elite

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Coonawarra Vignerons 'Cellar Door In The City' is on again 17:00 to 20:00 Wednesday August 14 at The Peninsula Central Pier, 161 Harbour Esplanade, Docklands.

The Ette and I will definitely be attending for a bit of fun and frivolity and heading to Olive Tree for steak at 20:00 post this event. Olive Tree is a 12min drive from this event

Anybody interested in joining us more than welcome to do so - just reply here and I will book spaces for Olive Tree - for the Coonawarra event ticketing up to you.

Usual Qualifying Criteria applies:
1. No Hawthorn or Collingwood supporters welcome
2. No shiney arsed self entitled Liberal voters welcome
3. No QFF Members Silver and above welcome
4. No screaming bawling babies welcome

cove

AFF Supporter
I guess Bill Shorten has been invited along with hs mate Chris Bowen.
I am missing out on two of your four Qualifying Criteria.
Anyway we will be at the cricket.
Has anyone told you Melbourne is a pretty cold place?

penegal

AFF Supporter
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Regrettably I can't make this. Will be in ZQN skiing.

Matt_01

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
I can be a starter but is it going to happen. If so I will put tomorrow night’s dinner in the freezer. :rolleyes::eek:

AFF on Air Podcast

• Choosing a Rewards Program – AIR017
    Sat, 10 Aug 2019 13:32:24 AEST
      If you’re new to the world of frequent flyer points – or moving to a new country – it can be difficult to know where to start. In this episode, Matt discusses the con ...
  • Travel Insurance – AIR016
    Sat, 27 Jul 2019 07:34:12 AEST
      They say that if you can’t afford travel insurance, you can’t afford to travel! In this episode, Matt chats to James Green about the importance of travel insurance, and ...
  • The Qantas Oneworld Award – AIR015
    Sat, 13 Jul 2019 02:07:50 AEST
      Learn how to fly around the world using your Qantas Frequent Flyer points as Matt chats to James Green, an award travel consultant at Frequent Flyer Solutions. This episode ...
  • Qantas Frequent Flyer Changes – AIR014
    Sat, 29 Jun 2019 00:40:35 AEST
      Last week, Qantas announced a major shake-up to its Qantas Frequent Flyer program. In this episode, former Head of Loyalty at Malaysia Airlines, Mark Ross-Smith, joins Matt ...
  • jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samzike