Complimentary Priority Pass membership in someone else's name possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daver6

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
I just realised that with the Amex Platinum Reserve card you get free PP membership with two free lounge visits per year included as outlined here https://www.amexmore.com.au/platinum-reserve

Given I have the Platinum Charge card, this is a little superfluous to my needs. However, my mum could make use of it. Anyone had experience applying for it in a name different to the card holder? Is that even possible? Perhaps in the name of a supplementary card holder's name?

Thought I'd ask here before checking with Amex.

Thanks

Easiest way to do it is probably add your mother to your account as a supplementary card member (you also get bonus 5000 points if you do it over the phone)
and call the platinum card member service to enrol her to priority pass.

*Priority pass is available only to the primary card member (which is you) and also one supplementary card member.

Easiest way to do it is probably add your mother to your account as a supplementary card member (you also get bonus 5000 points if you do it over the phone)
and call the platinum card member service to enrol her to priority pass.

*Priority pass is available only to the primary card member (which is you) and also one supplementary card member.

That's only for the Charge card (which I've already done for someone else). I wanted to make use of the PP passes that come with the Reserve card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Staff online

Back