Card Promotions Coles Rewards Mastercard - 60,000 bonus flybuys points [apply by 31/10/22]

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
SkyTeam
Elite Plus
Star Alliance
Gold
The Coles Rewards Mastercard credit card currently comes with 40,000 bonus flybuys sign-up points and $0 annual fee in the first year (normally $99). The points would convert to 20,000 Velocity points or $200 worth of Coles vouchers.

Offer T&Cs:
To receive 40,000 Bonus Flybuys Points you need to spend $1,500 or more on eligible retail purchases within 60 days of approval.º Plus, enjoy 0% p.a. on Balance Transfers for 14 months. Reverts to Cash Advance rate. Apply for a Coles Rewards Mastercard ® by 30 September 2021.* No interest free days apply to Retail Purchases while you have a Balance Transfer

The most important thing to know about this card is that it’s provided by CitiBank. Many here will know what that means.

I have the free for life card for so many years with Citi and haven't had any major issues. Call centre staff are courteous. Internet banking is OK. The only issue coming to mind is the lack of notice on changing rewards without giving enough notice years back.

I have the free for life card for so many years with Citi and haven't had any major issues. Call centre staff are courteous. Internet banking is OK. The only issue coming to mind is the lack of notice on changing rewards without giving enough notice years back.
Most people‘s issues are around the application process. I have this card from when it was issued by Latitude.

No matter the card flavour, Citi will never give me a Card for some reason.

It's now 50,000 flyboys points if you spend $1500 in the first 60 days and another 50,000 points after your first anniversary so it would probably pay to keep it until after the first anniversary because it's only $99 but you would get more than that in Coles vouchers.

As I'm semi retired and hopefully soon to be fully retired I was looking for another fee free credit card. Does anyone know if I got the Coles Reward Mastercard would I be able to move over to the no annual fee one without having to apply again.

I will be a self funded retiree and could set my super up to pay enough to get the requisite earning criteria but that's just a pain.

It's now 50,000 flyboys points if you spend $1500 in the first 60 days and another 50,000 points after your first anniversary so it would probably pay to keep it until after the first anniversary because it's only $99 but you would get more than that in Coles vouchers.
Can I ask where you're seeing that offer? I just had a look at their website and it seems like the same 40,000 points offer for me.

Seems to come up with the right words VPS. Thanks.
I'll try it out properly with an application, probably next weekend.

Seems to come up with the right words VPS. Thanks.
I'll try it out properly with an application, probably next weekend.
did you apply for the card. I am about to apply and click on the link and it only says 40,000 now so wonder if it was targeted and once someone applies that it reverts back to 40000

did you apply for the card. I am about to apply and click on the link and it only says 40,000 now so wonder if it was targeted and once someone applies that it reverts back to 40000
Try opening the link in an Incognito window. That did the trick for me.

@VPS I didn't apply because I couldn't get it back to the 50k promo, but following the advice from @SeaWolf has done the trick.

The 40K offer is back, but when I applied, it was only 20K as I desperately needed a Visa or Mastercard after closing that fee free for life Citibank as part of a refinance.

So far, I've already enjoyed the no international transaction fee, saving a few dollars on a $200 transaction, and quick Flybuys points credit after the transaction has posted.

Edit: Annual fee $99

There's a new offer on this card. 60,000 flybuys points (worth 30,000 Velocity points or 19,355 KrisFlyer miles), annual fee is $99.

T&Cs:

To receive 60,000 Flybuys bonus points, spend $3,000 or more on eligible retail purchases within 90 days of approval.+ Plus, enjoy 0% p.a. on Balance Transfers for 12 months.* Reverts to Cash Advance rate. Apply for a Coles Rewards Mastercard ® by 31 October 2022. No interest free days apply to Retail Purchases while you have a Balance Transfer.

Anyone have any experience with paying off a greater amount so the card is in positive credit to enable an upcoming charge which is in excess of the maximum credit limit? Not sure if this will work or has a fee attached?

Anyone have any experience with paying off a greater amount so the card is in positive credit to enable an upcoming charge which is in excess of the maximum credit limit? Not sure if this will work or has a fee attached?
Just bumping this to see if anyone has any recent experiences?

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back