Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasy86dj

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Gold
Good evening,

Just a few questions about this card. I have had this card for about 4 months now as my main credit card. I also have DJ's Platinum ($6400 limit) but hardly ever use that. I am making about 73k a year but that includes 12k or so of overtime. I am looking at maybe getting a limit increase towards September - December. What is the maximum limit available on this card? I am thinking of going say 20k or so - I have a few trips next year and there will be all the charges going through the card but paid right away. How long until the increase limit button will show in my account? Will I need to call them and do this or is it all done online? What are peoples maximum limit on this card? Mine is currently 7k.

Mine is currently 12 k obtained when it was not Citibank. Been knocked back since

What is attractive about this card is the minimum credit limit is currently $2k. Last month the sign-on bonus was 60,000 bonus points for a $99 annual fee. I was shocked to be approved because Citibank are notorious difficult to deal with. My other credit card limits with other cards are quite high and did not close any cards before applying for this one .
Makes me think Its time to close a few of my other cards, keep this one, and give the platinum Qantas platinum card a crack again after Citi rejected me a couple of years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back