Coles M/Card sign on bonus 20K - targeted? New Cards only

Status
Not open for further replies.

get me outta here

Qantas
LT Silver
What do people think of this free offer .... I just got this and it seems to be good for getting me over the line for a little EY flight on my flybuys points maybe to NZ.

I got a new NAB too 3 weeks ago, wondering what my chances are to get this too ;) Anyone else get it - what do you think ... after all it is FREE!
Great news points lovers. Now's a great time to get a Coles No Annual Fee MasterCard.

That's because if you apply and are approved by 31 March 2016, and make a purchase on your new card in the first 30 days, you'll collect 20,000 BONUS POINTS.*

Plus, with the Coles No Annual Fee MasterCard:

icon-check.gif
You'll pay NO annual fee. Ever.
icon-check.gif
Collect 1 point for every $2 spend.[SUP]+[/SUP] Everywhere, every day.

:

No annual fee. Ever.

With a Coles No Annual Fee MasterCard you enjoy no annual fee - ever. Plus you’ll collect flybuys points on your everyday spend. Apply today.​

NO annual fee. Ever.
Collect 1 point for every $2 you spend. Everywhere, every day. 1
$10 off your Coles supermarket shop instantly at the checkout every time you redeem 2,000 flybuys points.2
Free delivery at Coles online using your Coles Credit Card.3
icon-check-small.png
Free Coles Mobile Wallet, lets you pay and collect flybuys points with your phone, while keeping track of your purchases for your convenience and control.
Coles MasterCard and flybuys card in one so you only have to carry one card instead of two.
Up to 62 days interest free on purchases when you pay the full balance off each month.4
19.99% on purchases and cash advances.
Superior Security and fraud protection – the Falcon™ fraud management system and our zero liability guarantee give you peace of mind.
Convenience of MasterCard PayPass - for amounts under $100, simply Tap & Go with your Coles MasterCard, or enter a PIN for amounts over $100.
Access your account easily online.
Additional cards available with one convenient statement.
Platinum No Annual Fee MasterCard with even more benefits if you’re approved for a certain credit limit.
The features listed on this page apply to new applicants only. Please see our existing customers page if you already have a Coles MasterCard.

T&Cs:

Terms and Conditions
*New customers who apply and are approved for a Coles No Annual Fee MasterCard between Thu 10 March and Thu 31 March 2016 and make a purchase (excludes cash advances) on their new card within 30 days of card approval will be credited 20,000 BONUS POINTS to the flybuys account linked to your credit card within 2 weeks of that first purchase. Offer excludes Coles Low Rate MasterCard and Coles Rewards MasterCard. You have been specifically selected for this offer and it is not transferable.

[SUP]+[/SUP]flybuys points awarded for using a Coles Credit Card linked to your flybuys membership are in addition to flybuys points awarded by flybuys partners. Eligible transactions are explained in the Coles MasterCard Loyalty Terms & Conditions found on coles.com.au/creditcards. Eligible transactions exclude cash advances, credit fees or charges, credits, refunds, reimbursements, business purchases or balance transfers into your account. flybuys Terms and Conditions apply, see flybuys.com.au.

[SUP]#[/SUP]Up to 62 days interest free on purchases when you pay the full balance off each month.

MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International. Credit facility provided by Wesfarmers Finance Pty Ltd (ABN 58 601 282 455), Australian Credit Licence number 470916.

Last edited:
Where did this offer come from?

Your .gif's do not appear to work correctly.

20,000 QFF points or 20,000 frequent flyer points?

20,000 Frequent flyer points isn't a lot of value. But I guess its better than nothing.

I just applied and have been accepted on the spot, welcome pack coming in 5 days apparently. It is 20K Flybuys points sign on and zero fees, so agree no down side that I can see! This offer was emailed to me, here's the link, so maybe it will work for you too:

If by .gifs you mean the ticks ... I had to take them out as AFF said there were too many to post.

https://financialservices.coles.com..._campaign=POD_0247_Coles_CMC_TestLearn_100316

Yeah, I got the email too and I'm going to give this a go..

Planning on purchasing a single shop at coles, paying that off immediately, then canceling after the points clear.

I plan on redeeming for a return Y Melbourne to Hamilton Island for 34,500 Flybuys points.

What's the initial spend requirement again?

I think you have to redeem 10K minimum FlyBuys to get 4K Etihads.

I now have (will have) 45K Fylybuys = 16K Etihads and may go choose ZQN.

Yeah, I got the email too and I'm going to give this a go..

Planning on purchasing a single shop at coles, paying that off immediately, then canceling after the points clear.

I plan on redeeming for a return Y Melbourne to Hamilton Island for 34,500 Flybuys points.

There are much better cards to be churning than this one.

Luckily I already have most of them, and I can't get the ANZ offer for a while.

This application did not pop up on my Veda score - so far. I like to have a free Amex and MasterCard or Visa in the background. And now I can hop over to NZ on EY.

There are much better cards to be churning than this one.

Yes, thanks for that. I have applied for 4 cards (and accepted), in the past 12 months. Mainly for Velocity points. Whatever you decide on, and there are a few threads here to peruse to help you focus, make sure to ask for a referral code to get more sign on points if available.

It seems to say 'any spend*'

I don't have a Coles nearby, so have largely ignored Flybuy points.

From memory they can be redeemed at the Webjet site, correct?

If so, does anybody know how they translate at a cents per point rate for say domestic flying?
That way, one could do a rough comparison to QFF and Velocity points.
Regards,
Renato

You move FlyBuys to Etihad after linking your accounts. Must move in multiples of 10K FB points. 10K FB points = 4000 EY points.

SYD- ZRN etc is 13,800 EY points ret. There's a thread around here with all the other destinations and redemption rates and a bit more info.

Edit: I haven't actually done this process yet, but that seems to be the advice.

I don't have a Coles nearby, so have largely ignored Flybuy points.

From memory they can be redeemed at the Webjet site, correct?

If so, does anybody know how they translate at a cents per point rate for say domestic flying?
That way, one could do a rough comparison to QFF and Velocity points.
Regards,
Renato

Last edited:
You move FlyBuys to Etihad after linking your accounts. Must move in multiples of 10K FB points. 10K FB points = 4000 EY points.

SYD- ZRN etc is 13,800 EY points ret. There's a thread around here with all the other destinations and redemption rates and a bit more info.

Edit: I haven't actually done this process yet, but that seems to be the advice.
Thanks for that.
But where is ZRN? I can't get a hit on that in Google.
Cheers,
Renato

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back