Citigold - Possible Enhancements Afoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

deluxeflyer

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this,
but I have been told that Citi intends to increase the requirements for Citigold
from $100K to $250K from about April 2016.
The same source did not elaborate if current Citigold members with less than $250K
will need to top up to maintain status.

Perhaps someone here would like to ask their RM.
I'm a bit over talking with mine.

Yes. I know someone working at Citibank saying the same thing.

I'd like to have more information about this.

Haven't seen anything publicly about this. Wonder if existing account-holders will be hit.

I can't imagine they wouldn't be hit in the end.
You are correct - they most certainly will be hit (taken from the Citigold website - my bolding below):

Citigold status is currently awarded to clients with $100,000 or more deposited or invested through Citibank. As of April 1, 2016, the eligibility criteria will change and Citigold status will be awarded to those clients with $250,000 or more deposited or invested through Citibank. Existing clients who fall below this new threshold will have until 1 July 2016 to top up their balances.

So many enhancements at once from Citibank, I just don't know how they will handle the influx of customers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back