Citibank Rewards website down

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIA1A

Today, when I attempt to access the "Rewards" section of the Citibank website, I get the following:

No Credit Card Error
Sorry, this account does not have any credit card to access the function.

Is anyone else seeing similar behaviour?

Citibank Customer Service claimes that the website is working normally. Or does Citibank's impaired financial condition mean that the website is not being properly maintained and that Rewards points will be difficult to cash from now on?

Works for me, not that I tried to redeem anything, but seems normal (except the drop down list that seems to think I have seven credit cards :shock:)

Re: Citibank Rewards website down?

Thanks for the comments, folks.

Further checking shows that in addition to having no access to the Rewards site, I can't access or download account statements either.

I have routinely used Firefox to access the Citibank customer website. It appears that after Citibank revamped the website recently, it did not test it with Firefox and I think this is my problem.

I have just tested the site using Microsoft Internet Explorer and it turns out that the site works fine with this browser. Both the Rewards site and account statements are accessible.

The bottom line is that I won't be able to access full Citibank account services using my terrific little (and very portable) eeePC, which runs Linux and therefore can't run IE. Very disappointing.

One would have thought, given the backward state of Citi's website, that a revamp would result in MORE functionality, not LESS.

Citi's web developers should be hung, drawn and quartered!

I'm getting the same message using Firefox -

"No Credit Card Error
Sorry, this account does not have any credit card to access the function."

Grrr!

Edit: I can't access the rewards section with IE either. I seem to remember this has happened to me before.

Last edited:
Yeah, mines doing silly things too!

I think they are doing a big web page update thingo.

Try clearing your cookies.

I had problems yesterday. I logged out, and then back in but this did not help. I then logged on to another account then logged off. Then I was able to successfully log back into the original account.

No problems since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back