Citibank Rewards Platinum with 100,000 points + $49 or 0% BT for 26 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyfl

Intern
Hi, my first post here and can't see this posted previously.

Citi Platinum - Balance Transfer Credit Card - Citibank

I think it is pretty good deal if you are not eligible for the bank issued card due serving 12 months waiting game.
I applied for one and got approved in 4 hours.

This offer is valid until 31 July 2018. Post this advertised date; Citi reserves the right to continue, withdraw or change the offer at any time without notice.

Thanks for posting!

How do Citi points convert to VA, is it still 2 Citi = 1 VA? If so, 50,000 points for $49 is good.

Apparently as per below:

100,000 points will get you:
40,000 Velocity Frequest Flyer points
33,000 Emirates Skyward Miles and KrisFlyer Mile

Bonus points spending requirements look fairly standard too: "$3,000 within 90 days of card approval"

Got knocked on the head for this one. Virtually everytime i apply for something associated with citi I get knocked back.

Got knocked on the head for this one. Virtually everytime i apply for something associated with citi I get knocked back.

Same

I must have done something bad to citibank in A previous life.

3 x citi apps in ten years.
1 or 2 virgin.

All declined

Interestingly I always have success with Citi or Citi managed cards, while my wife always get knocked back. As the same household our only change in the application is salary.

Anyone knows how long the points will post after spending is met?

Interestingly I always have success with Citi or Citi managed cards, while my wife always get knocked back. As the same household our only change in the application is salary.

Anyone knows how long the points will post after spending is met?
is there another bt offer if you ask for it 0% 6mnts no maNgment fee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back