Citibank ReadyCredit Reactivation

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasy86dj

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Gold
After speaking to a few people earlier on this week I have just logged online to my banking to find that my ReadyCredit has been reactivated as per my request. Citibank told me it would take 3 to 5 working days but yahooooo its already working again !

Awesome work Citibank !

I had a ReadyCredit account some years ago, but then closed it. The account has since been removed from my online banking, but today I again received an account statement by email. The statement contains this note on the first page:
YOUR READY CREDIT ACCOUNT IS CLOSED
PLEASE CALL CITIPHONE BANKING ON
132 484 IF YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER
ENQUIRIES

I tried speaking with Citibank staff by telephone some time ago about re-activating this account, but the rep told me this was not possible.

Was your account also Closed? Would be glad for some advice about re-activating my account, especially at the same interest rate (13.99%, instead of their current standard rate of 18.99%).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back