Citibank QF Signature $348/annum and 70K bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looked attractive enough partly because of the inclusion of priority pass.

However, looking at the small print , it is a standard version which requires the cardholder to pay $27 entry to the lounge plus the same for any guests.

This looked attractive enough partly because of the inclusion of priority pass.

However, looking at the small print , it is a standard version which requires the cardholder to pay $27 entry to the lounge plus the same for any guests.

And that is $27 USD, though the cardholder gets 2 free visits per year.

Found this deal which might be worthwhile to a few here; It's a Citibank QF Signature;

$299 annual fee + $49 Qantas rewards program fee ..... and 70,000 points bonus

So effectively buying 70,000 points for $348 if you keep the card for less than 12 months and cancel same.

https://www.creditcard.com.au/citib...aign=Mystery-70k-Points-Offer-Girl-London-Pic

Fine print says for new customers, does anyone know Citibank's definition of a new customer ? Last Citi CC was closed 11 months ago.

I signed up to take the load off my Woolies Macquarie Card ( ie more than 2500 spend per month).

It took, believe it or not, only a week from online application submission for the card to arrive in the mail.

one thing to be aware of - i could not see in the application anywhere that let me choose between the qantas award allocation vs the classic citibank rewards.

It appears you go into the latter .

I just rang and the change was made - + $49 per annum.

One week, that's great.
I've signed up too so this will replace my old WWEDR card. There is a fee free for life offer on the VEDA site. I'm hoping it will work. It seemed to work so I will hopefully find out in a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back