Citibank Credit card $2 Paper fee Nov 1 2016?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLANT

Established Member
Hi all,

Just got a TXT saying that if you receive paper statement after 1 Nov 2016 $2 fee.
Nothing on Website?
Anyone else get this TXT?

Nope, no text for me? But I think I am on e-statements for everything these days... I might check my letterbox once every few weeks, it's usually only junk mail :) Every now and then I find something in there but I can't remember if my Citibank statements are electronic or paper. Must be electronic if I have no text I'm guessing

My latest e-statement contained a comment that Citi will be charging $2 for paper statements.

A notice of this change was included with a statement I received about a month ago.

Citibank has had annoying popups online the past couple of months to switch to online statements. These popups stopped after the notification of the $2 statement charge.

Ive been on emailed statements for just about everything for ages. I'm wary of having stuff nicked from the letter box. You could just print it out (at the office)?

I'm willing to pay the $2 and claiming it as a tax deduction , I hate receiving my statements electronically I prefer hard copy, thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back