Citi Signature Statements

Status
Not open for further replies.

k3nnis

Established Member
Hi All,

Just a query, does anyone here have additional cardholders for the above card and internet banking access?

If so, my question is:

When the additional cardholder logs into their account using their own ID and password, can they view primary holders statements? (click on the right hand side (view statements link)

Is that normal?

On the main page of the additional cardholder it only shows their transactions but on the right they can click view statements and view primary's holders statements??

Thanks,
K.

I am an additional card holder for the Citi Signature.
On screen I can view my own balance owing, total available credit and credit limit. Since there is only one other card holder I can calculate what they owe on the card too. I can also see the last bill date and statement due date.

I can also view the transactions online but only the ones that I have made on my card.

However, as you suggest, if I view a previous statement I can view all transactions for both card holders.

Yep is that good though? As they can see all other transactions from primary card holder...

Probably not. I guess, though, that the primary card holder is in charge of the account and if they don't like it then they can remove all additional card holders. The option to allow it or not would be a better solution.

Yeah agree. I called Citi and they said they don't have a feature to allow it. Oh well

The same thing applies on my CBA card through NetBank. Mrs Nick has an additional card but can access everything the same as me. Always thought this wasn't quite right but not worried enough to query it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back