Citi Signature 0% BT

Status
Not open for further replies.

M@rcoPolo

Just finished my second 0% Balance Transfer (12 months at 0% - happy days) but unlike the first time around this time there's no 0% offer waiting for me in my inbox :(

Anyone else had any luck with 0% BT with Citi recently or are these a thing of the past nowadays...?

Did one in February but could only see an offer for 6 months on my account. Called them up to ask about 12 months and was told I could only have it if I applied for a new card! Needless to say I took the 6 month offer anyways. Free money is still free money!

Did one in February but could only see an offer for 6 months on my account. Called them up to ask about 12 months and was told I could only have it if I applied for a new card! Needless to say I took the 6 month offer anyways. Free money is still free money!

Lucky you! I'd jump on a 6 months offer but the only "special offer" I see under my account right now is for 12/24/36 months @ 12.99% :shock:

Lucky you! I'd jump on a 6 months offer but the only "special offer" I see under my account right now is for 12/24/36 months @ 12.99% :shock:

Just had an offer emailed to me: 8.9% up to 3 years

No thanks!

Just got 9 months at 0% on my Prestige. I can't take it up as its my main transactional card. Don't want to give up my interest free period.
Wife had 3 years at 12.99% offer. We'll let that one through to the keeper. She has only recently completed 6 months at 0%.
Read something once that it costs banks money to have customers with large un-used limits so 0% BT might be their way of utilizing limits.

Just got 9 months at 0% on my Prestige. I can't take it up as its my main transactional card. Don't want to give up my interest free period.
Wife had 3 years at 12.99% offer. We'll let that one through to the keeper. She has only recently completed 6 months at 0%.
Read something once that it costs banks money to have customers with large un-used limits so 0% BT might be their way of utilizing limits.

Was that a cold call from Citi? I used to get them every 6 months or so but radio silence recently...

Offer popped up when I logged into internet banking last week.
Wife regularly checks her offers page and seem to be getting one once a year. Not bad for a card she doesn't use and has no annual fee.

the 2% BT fee makes it's not particularly appealing. Would barely be less than my home loan rate.

Fixed offer here..... But if a fee came with BT offer no go either!

I didn't notice the fixed fee given I can't take advantage of it given its my main spend card.

I just got a 0% for 6 months - I was put on to a relationship manager for the Singature card (however, I also hold a prestige card)

A called up and asked for it - they said no until the transferred me to the relationship manager

Anybody had any luck with a BT lately?

Just called up to ask for one and they told me they can only give me what is in the "offer" tab on the website, which is nothing!

I asked to speak to a relationship manager or somebody else who could help me out and they declined to put me through to anyone else. Might try HUACA.

Just rung up a couple of days ago and was offered: 0% BT for 6 months on Prestige and/OR 5.9% 15 months on Ready Credit. No application fee on both

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back