Citi points for BPay (except ATO)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardiology

Will I be getting usual Citi reward points by using online Bpay via the Citibank Signature card website and still get the usual points for Council fees, electricity, gas,.... bills?

Thanks

IME most of these bills don't accept CC for bpay and as such will be treated as a cash advance.
Where available try and pay these bills from their respective web portals & postbillpay.

IME most of these bills don't accept CC for bpay and as such will be treated as a cash advance.
Where available try and pay these bills from their respective web portals & postbillpay.

just check at bpay.com.au whether the biller accepts payments from credit cards. and yes citi does give points on BPAY transactions if the biller accepts it as a method of payment.

Can I use the BPay to pay the outstanding balance of another credit card and then earn points from this as well?

Can I use the BPay to pay the outstanding balance of another credit card and then earn points from this as well?

No. There was one only example of where this used to work but that particular loophole has been identified and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back