Christmas Bonus Of Up To 10,000 Velocity Points (2018) | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Christmas Bonus Of Up To 10,000 Velocity Points (2018)

Billt

Flights
My Map
Found this offer when i log in Velocity today , along with NZ Double Status Credit and Free ticket to Bali
earn with 3/4/5 partners for 2,000/5,000/10,000 Bonus points

Easy one to earn is :
-Autobarn
-Velocity eStore
-Flybuys
-BP
-Wilson Parking
-Sendle

and

-Skybus
-Midas
-Virgin Wines

Christmas is coming! But we understand, it’s not always bells and whistles, especially in the lead-up.

So, we’ve gathered some of our partners to help make this season
extra merry. And by that, we mean you could earn up to 10,000 bonus Velocity Points*.

Simply activate the offer and earn with 3 or more participating partners below by 8 January 2019
and let this Christmas bonus boost your Velocity account balance.
More Points means more rewards for you and those you love.

Oxy

Flights
My Map
Have you got a link please? Looked through all the specials on the website and couldn't find it. Sounds more like a targeted email.

zig

AFF Supporter
I have also had a look on the website and couldn’t find it, so a link if possible would be great.

zig

AFF Supporter
66C5BF1A-8CD5-4FC4-BE07-D5E1FE0442ED.png

Not sure that it activated for me. Initially it appeared to, then when I went back into my account although it shows under activated offers it shows this - not able to activate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oxy

Flights
My Map
I am presuming that for flybys to count you will need to have transferred points into velocity, otherwise it's not really earning vpoints. What do others think?

Silvia

I tried clicking to activate and it just takes me to my velocity account home page, is that normal? just wondering if I'm doing something wrong.

AisleSeat

Flights
My Map
I tried clicking to activate and it just takes me to my velocity account home page, is that normal? just wondering if I'm doing something wrong.
That happened to me. On your 'My Velocity' page it shows offers available and an activate button. Click that and it'll animate into a "offer activated' tick icon.

Mattg

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
This seems like a pretty good offer. Shouldn't be too hard to make a purchase with the various different partners.

After being redirected to your Velocity account page, scroll down to find the option to activate the offer.

Silvia

This seems like a pretty good offer. Shouldn't be too hard to make a purchase with the various different partners.

After being redirected to your Velocity account page, scroll down to find the option to activate the offer.
Tried doing that but it says I have no offers available, bummer! I have some flybuys points to transfers, a few skybus trips and I'm sure a BP top up will do the trick!

bea-traveller

Tried doing that but it says I have no offers available, bummer! I have some flybuys points to transfers, a few skybus trips and I'm sure a BP top up will do the trick!
is it under your activated offers? I think you might be able to register for the promotion from both your account and from the other page.

CPMaverick

Flights
My Map
Dang and I just transferred all my flybuys :/ Hopefully I can get another 2k by the deadline.

get me outta here

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Is there a min spend at say the estore, would $2 be enough? I looked at the T&Cs but they were generic Velocity guff.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kezby007