CBA Diamond to QFF points posting delay

Status
Not open for further replies.

edy4eva

I'm not sure whether or not my issue is unique, so here goes. For as long as I could remember, it takes 2-3 days from the statement issue date to get the points in my QFF account. This wasn't an issue until recently I noticed it sometimes takes 5 days (and now for the first time 6) when I really needed the points for redemptions (on both recent occasions the seats I was after were gone :mad::mad: ).

My NAB, ANZ and BW all post within a day. Also my wife got her QFF points posted from platinum the very next day just last week, meanwhile today was day 5 of the new billing cycle and no points yet.

I'm wondering about others' experiences with this? Really thinking of closing this card with CBA and moving my banking to either BW (I know they're owned by CBA but they seem to be miles ahead) or NAB.

Thanks.

I'm not sure whether or not my issue is unique, so here goes. For as long as I could remember, it takes 2-3 days from the statement issue date to get the points in my QFF account. This wasn't an issue until recently I noticed it sometimes takes 5 days (and now for the first time 6) when I really needed the points for redemptions (on both recent occasions the seats I was after were gone :mad::mad: ).

My NAB, ANZ and BW all post within a day. Also my wife got her QFF points posted from platinum the very next day just last week, meanwhile today was day 5 of the new billing cycle and no points yet.

I'm wondering about others' experiences with this? Really thinking of closing this card with CBA and moving my banking to either BW (I know they're owned by CBA but they seem to be miles ahead) or NAB.

Thanks.

No change here. It's always the way when you need something though...

Last edited:

Thanks.

Havent noticed a delay in mine but also haven't needed them at the last minute like you have.

The PP$ on the Amex, which the BW World MC can't match, is what is keeping me at CBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back