Best Points earning card for business related transactions

Status
Not open for further replies.

slinky123

Hello everyone,

Just wondering which card would be the best earner ( Qantas points) for business related transactions.
I have qantas ultimate Amex but its only 0.5 points for Govt transactions.

Looking for a card that would give me at least 1 point. Sign on bonuses would be great too.

I've been trawling through the current offers but notice many have "no business transactions" in the fine pri

Thankyou for any help with suggestions.

So many changes are occurring it will be easier to answer this in July after the RBA changes wash thru the market place.
Historically we have done well with Citi Prestige but that one is changing too. Bankwest World has been a winner too.

So many changes are occurring it will be easier to answer this in July after the RBA changes wash thru the market place.
Historically we have done well with Citi Prestige but that one is changing too. Bankwest World has been a winner too.

Thanks for those :) Yes, I had pondered waiting, and I'm also interested to see what Qantas comes up with for their new card. Though lots of these cards do mention no business use, so it's not easy to find a good one.

If this is a white label Citibank run product it could mean nothing for Government charges. Regardless of that if they go $1 for 1 point I think they will get a big take up from the big CC users.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back