Best No/Low Fee Credit Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

bismarck

Established Member
So I'm just starting to get MrsBismarck excited about the idea of FF points (now that we've booked a RTW on points, she's beginning to see the value)

She currently has some woeful CommBank rewards card that has an awful earn rate, and is keen to keep earning to her QFF account.

I was going to sign her up for the Amex Discovery (and earn a healthy little bonus for myself) as a starter so she can start earning 1:1 but wanted to check if there were any better options out there?

I thought about the WOW EDR card, and will probably do that for her as a next step, but want to ease her in.

Is there anything else that has low/no fee, earns 1:1 to QFF, and maybe has a better sign-up bonus than Disco?

Thanks all - have learned so much from QFF over my years of lurking. Will be trying to give back a little more over the coming weeks and months!

WOW EDR is a "low fee" card as far as I am concerned. And at 1:1 from a Mastercard to Qantas FF it pretty good earn rate for a low fee card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back