Answered - Best flights out of PER (for points) | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Answered Best flights out of PER (for points)

4lex

Intern
Hello all. I've collected plenty of points, and WP. Flew EK F out of PER last year, which was nice. What other F products can we access for QF miles out of PER? Cheers. :)

Quickstatus

AFF Supporter
What about QR901?. It’s an A380.
Other than that not a lot of F product ex PER. You may have to fly into a hub to for more F airlines.

Last edited:

4lex

Intern
cheers. how's it stack up against EK? Have to say EK's offering was very pleasant despite the older 380. Off to youtube QR's F now :)

mannej

AFF Supporter
What about QR901?. It’s an A380.
Other than that not a lot of F product ex PER. You may have to fly into a hub to for more F airlines.
I thought QR were downgrading that flight from the 380?

cove

AFF Supporter
I had some SQ Kris Miles getting old so I did a J to Singapore and an F to London for two so problem solved.

cove

AFF Supporter
Cannot get Mrscove onto any Middle Eastern Carrier so far.Her sons go with what is best available.

JohnM

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Cannot get Mrscove onto any Middle Eastern Carrier so far.Her sons go with what is best available.
When aboard, you’d hardly know what region EK or QR were from because the staff are so broadly international. She’d enjoy EK F @cove...

The CSM intro usually runs something along the lines of: “We have staff from 7 countries, speaking a total of 10 languages.”

I like it. As far as I am concerned the QF-EK partnership has been the best possible innovation by QF for PER pax. The Middle East is such a natural hub.

I’m currently in Argentina, having flown PER-xDXB-SCL EK J on points. A week today I’ll be out of Buenos Aires EZE-xDOH-PER QR J on points. EZE-DOH is set to be QSuites :), while DOH-PER is the A380.

cove

AFF Supporter
I might work on Mrscove. She definitely would not want a stopover in the Middle East @JohnM.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nadjalo