Best card for travel insurance, Amex vs ANZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

xr6er

I am about to go for a holiday in Bali.
What would be the best card to book the ticket on. Amex Platinum Edge or ANZ black ?

ANZ only requires that you spend $250 of any trip expense and have a return tick (can be redeemed on points).

So ANZ is easiest to activate.

Amex Plat Edge requires you to pay for the flights on the card to activate, so you could do that and pay for some accommodation on the ANZ card, thereby activating both and giving you a choice if you need to claim.

I have both options and a few other credit cards so I made a comparison chart for my own purposes.
They all differ in payout limits and qualifying criteria, you got to check them both out and figure it out for yourself which is better everyone has different needs. But as far as general conditions go, they are going to be much the same, if you break a leg, then your medical costs are covered.

but as a general question, "which is better for Bali", is the wrong question. You need to be asking "which is better for me", and we cant answer that for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back