Bankwest qantas world

Status
Not open for further replies.

settlement

Trying to apply for the black one but it's only offering me the regular one despite income >100k p/a

Have you perhaps done a few applications and maybe they want to give you a low limit on the card so it has to be non BWW?

Trying to apply for the black one but it's only offering me the regular one despite income >100k p/a

What credit limit is it offering you? If you use a lower level card for a while they will offer you credit limit increases (about every 6 months in my experience). Once your limit is 12k you can change to the World.

Also - if you ask them to manually review the limit offered that may get you to $12k. I think I was offered $4k automatically but $12k manually was no problem.

I had the same problem, ended up ringing instead. Did an on phone application, was approved for the Bankwest World and in the mailbox came a Rewards Platinum :p
Not impressed at all....

just had my first statement. so far the monthly points earned haven't credited to my QF account.

What's the usual time for people? My other cards seem to transfer within 2 days.

After a slow start our QF points tend to arrive around the 5th or the 6th of the following month. Despite Mrscove and myself having similar incomes I have a 63,000 smaller credit limit on World. We have these cards running ok.

Bankwest credits points to QFF on the 5th of each month. The points credited each month will be for transactions that settled on 04/xx/xx_x to 03/xx/xx_x (ie. 2 days before it credits) of each month.

received a reply via the secure email from BW that the first lot of points will post after 90 days and then aroudn the 5th of the month.

Will give it a couple of months and see how it goes.

I've had the Bankwest Qantas World MasterCard for several months and the QF points usually come through on the 5th of each month or the next business day if the 5th falls on a weekend or pubic holiday. I think this includes Western Australian public holidays as my March points didn't come through yesterday which was Labour Day in WA. Hopefully they will turn up today sometime as I'm a few points short for a trip I need to book fairly soon.

We received ours on 6th March and it was a very good month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back