Bank of Melbourne Amplify Platinum Credit Card question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angp

Hi all
I'm thinking about applying for the Bank of Melbourne Amplify Platinum credit card and after doing some research I'm a little confused about this -

Bonus points earned through the Amplify Bonus Partner program and the Amplify Qantas Bonus Partner program will only be available up to and including 30 April 2017. From 1 May 2017, we're making changes to the Amplify Rewards and Amplify Qantas programs. Please refer to the latest Amplify Rewards Terms and Conditions and Amplify Qantas Terms and Conditions and the Amplify Rewards for Amplify Business Credit Cards Terms and Conditions and Amplify Qantas for Amplify Business Credit Cards Terms for details

Does this mean that there will be changes applied to the points earned from spend needed for Krisfyer/Velocity? What does the above actually mean?
And could anyone please confirm the point earn rate of Krisfyer 0.75mile/$ and Velocity 0.75point/$

I have just started my journey to point collecting and have applied and been acepted for the American Express Edge which I should be receiving in the mail very soon as my Amex go to card and now I've been looking for a Visa/MasterCard as a backup when Amex isn't accepted or too high of a surcharge.

I hope I have posted these questions in the correct forum my apologies if I haven't and hope that you may help me on my point collecting journey :D

Ange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back