Availability of statements with individual Awards transactions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkeye

This may seem like a daft question, but is there a mechanism by which you can get a statement outlining individual points-earning transactions?

With my Diamond card, I can only locate total accumulated monthly amounts passed to QFF Direct.

I'm used to such a transaction history with AMEX via their website, so surprised I couldn't easily find such a summary for CBA.

I don't think you need to check on the individual points per transaction for Commbank Credit Cards because you receive points based on your total purchases for the statement period. They show you the total spent on mastercard, amex and with their bonus partners during the statement period. Their calculations always appear correct to me when points are applied on my mastercard and amex. Points are applied on the total amount, instead of individually.

With the non-bank amex issued cards they are currently rounding down to the nearest dollar when they apply points for each of my transactions. So i'm missing 1 point here and there for some transactions that are rounded down.

This may seem like a daft question, but is there a mechanism by which you can get a statement outlining individual points-earning transactions?

With my Diamond card, I can only locate total accumulated monthly amounts passed to QFF Direct.

I'm used to such a transaction history with AMEX via their website, so surprised I couldn't easily find such a summary for CBA.

Have been looking for the very same thing this week. It's a little frustrating when you're use to Amex line by line method of accruing.

Likewise with Citibank and all the other bank issued cards... It's a pretty unique and valued benefit of American Express.

I'm not aware of anyone else providing a similar points breakdown

Likewise with Citibank and all the other bank issued cards... It's a pretty unique and valued benefit of American Express.

I'm not aware of anyone else providing a similar points breakdown

Westpac do for the altitude card.

Don't think there is one for the Earth card though (but then it more or less matches the monthly spend, plus whatever bonuses are applicable).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back