Automatic enrollment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegurio

I have just recieved my nice new shiny Platinum Citibank and have been using it but the issue is i want to know do i need to enrol in the rewards program or is it done automagically?

I cant seem to find anywhere on the site (and it is quite a poorly designed and laid out site) where there is anything about the program or indeed how to join etc.

What is the name of it and is there a link?

Once you've logged on, on the left of the page, just below the big red 'sign off' button, there's a drop down menu called 'jump to'. Drop the menu down and about 2/3rds down the list click on 'rewards'.

Or, across the top of the page, click on 'account services' then 'rewards'.

p.s. I think you're automagically enrolled.

Sneaky little critters... thank you very much...

On another note, how annoying is the login process? I know its safe and all but my goodness its long-winded.

EDIT: It appears that im not enrolled in the program yet every piece of literature i read tells me that i should be automatically enrolled... What gives?

Last edited:
It's been a couple of years now but I don't remember having to enrol. I only remember calling them to give them my QFF number to enable transfers to QFF.

Even after 2 years I still sometimes laboriously click my password into the keyboard thing, click 'OK' then wait, and wait, then realise, woops! I have to click the 'continue' button as well. Then, I'll answer the question and if I'm not paying attention, I usually click 'cancel' ---Aaarghh!

You are automatically enrolled. There is an opt-out if you don't want to enrol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back