Are there cc + a bonus w' no exclusion periods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

get me outta here

Qantas
LT Silver
I'm off limits for a few cards. Anyone found / noticed any cc with no exclusion period for sign up bonus, after cancellation?

It seems like these are out unless someone can say differently: Dragon, ANZ, Westpac, Amex, Amex DJs and NAB.

I' holding BWW.

Yes, I read the thread and I think one of the few people who actually obtained this card is Dr Ralph. ;)

Macquarie are notoriously fussy though. I have been declined twice over the years and have not bothered trying again.

Macquarie are notoriously fussy though.
Not sure this is the case for everyone. These days I seem to read just as many negative experiences for almost every other provider.

I'm off limits for a few cards. Anyone found / noticed any cc with no exclusion period for sign up bonus, after cancellation?

It seems like these are out unless someone can say differently: Dragon, ANZ, Westpac, Amex, Amex DJs and NAB.

I' holding BWW.
Better question might be whether all institutions are actually enforcing the exclusion periods.

was thinking bout qantas premier next, though less than 6 months since i cancelled. Any hope?

was thinking bout qantas premier next, though less than 6 months since i cancelled. Any hope?
I was declined straight up (no credit check) and they were very open about the reason being I’d closed the previous one less than 6 months ago.

Had one approved in Dec, hadn't even realised that I only closed my previous card in late July so only 5 months. No issues at all getting the new card

OP must be applying for a new card every month if they have exhausted all exclusion periods. There is enough variety to shoot for 1 say every quarter - which is what I have been doing for years and have never been declined. Given the continual tightening of lending standards, even one every 3 months might now be pushing it.

Last edited:
OP must be applying for a new card every month if they have exhausted all exclusion periods.

Unlikely.

I'm also in a down period and apply for less than 1 a month. You may not be aware that a number of cards now have 18 month exclusion periods.

Given the continual tightening of lending standards, even one every 3 months might now be pushing it.

Unlikely.

Have suggested as per previous posts that no cards are named here. We are PMing. Plse edit any direct ref. They read these pages as does many other sites that 'steal' info from AFF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back