ANZ Rewards - transfering to airlines | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

ANZ Rewards - transfering to airlines

trippin_the_rift

AFF Supporter
The only airline I can transfer points into online is Velocity

Krisflyer/Asia Miles/Airpoints all require calling the bank.

Is the change recent? Seems like a backward step.

goldenhorn

The only airline I can transfer points into online is Velocity

Krisflyer/Asia Miles/Airpoints all require calling the bank.

Is the change recent? Seems like a backward step.
Just checked my account. Looks like it's the case.

Very backwards!

Mattg

AFF Supporter
Qantas
Gold
Flights
My Map
This is the first I've seen of this also. It's certainly annoying.

The way they've "hidden" the option to transfer points to airlines on their website also says to me that they're trying to discourage transfers to those airlines.

Archphoto

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Noticed this a while back. I must agree, it’s a very backwards step from ANZ.

As I can still transfer CX points online from my Amex account, I hope this isn’t the first step in reducing the airlines ANZ is going to partner with.

Couldn’t agree more, mrtupperware!!

Peregrine

ANZ Black is starting to look pretty uncompetitive - along with the Veloce program which is of dubious use, insurance thresholds that haven't been updated in years, etc. Westpac AMEX bundle looks attractive.

AFF on Air Podcast

• Choosing a Rewards Program – AIR017
    Sat, 10 Aug 2019 13:32:24 AEST
      If you’re new to the world of frequent flyer points – or moving to a new country – it can be difficult to know where to start. In this episode, Matt discusses the con ...
  • Travel Insurance – AIR016
    Sat, 27 Jul 2019 07:34:12 AEST
      They say that if you can’t afford travel insurance, you can’t afford to travel! In this episode, Matt chats to James Green about the importance of travel insurance, and ...
  • The Qantas Oneworld Award – AIR015
    Sat, 13 Jul 2019 02:07:50 AEST
      Learn how to fly around the world using your Qantas Frequent Flyer points as Matt chats to James Green, an award travel consultant at Frequent Flyer Solutions. This episode ...
  • Qantas Frequent Flyer Changes – AIR014
    Sat, 29 Jun 2019 00:40:35 AEST
      Last week, Qantas announced a major shake-up to its Qantas Frequent Flyer program. In this episode, former Head of Loyalty at Malaysia Airlines, Mark Ross-Smith, joins Matt ...
  • jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samzike