ANZ Rewards Platinum Supp Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

halogen

Intern
Hi all,

I recently applied for an ANZ Rewards Platinum card.

During the application process in the branch, I requested information about getting a Supp Card.

The staff said that it would cost $10 extra p.a (I can stomach that, so I went ahead with the application), upon receiving the card in the mail, one of the brochures states that the Rewards Account Fee ($55) needs to be paid per cardholder.

I haven't enquired with the branch yet but the way I read it, I would need to be an extra $65 ($10 for card and $55 for membership) in order to get a Supp Card.

Does anyone here have an ANZ Rewards Plat with a Supp Card that could clarify this?

Thanks

I have a supplementary ANZ rewards platinum card and yes the rewards program fee is $55 per person. (checked my first statement to verify) was charged $110 for reward program and $10 for additional card holder.

I have a supplementary ANZ rewards platinum card and yes the rewards program fee is $55 per person. (checked my first statement to verify) was charged $110 for reward program and $10 for additional card holder.

Thanks for that zainman, quite disappointed with the result and hopefully the branch staff can do something about it.

Cheers

Thanks for that zainman, quite disappointed with the result and hopefully the branch staff can do something about it.

Cheers

Sure. Let us know how you go but my experience with ANZ branches regarding credit cards has been quite poor. They simply ask you to call the call centre as they deal with all 'these things'.

If you get a rebate of $55 I shall try my luck too!

Having a extra $55 slapped on without prior knowledge is quite painful. Good luck with the discussions and let us know as I'm also looking to obtain a supp card.

Sure. Let us know how you go but my experience with ANZ branches regarding credit cards has been quite poor. They simply ask you to call the call centre as they deal with all 'these things'.

If you get a rebate of $55 I shall try my luck too!

No luck with the rebate! Heavily considering cancelling this card and getting something else.

Only thing stopping me is incurring another credit check

Having a extra $55 slapped on without prior knowledge is quite painful. Good luck with the discussions and let us know as I'm also looking to obtain a supp card.

Would definitely take a look at some other banks if you need a Supp card, most offer at least one additional card holder for no cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back