ANZ Rewards - Loyalty bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstuart681

I was surprised to see an additional 10,000 points added to my Rewards points today. In the online statement it says Loyalty Bonus - 10,000 points.

Maybe this has happened before - But I've not noticed it.

Has anyone else received it or noticed it before?

I was surprised to see an additional 10,000 points added to my Rewards points today. In the online statement it says Loyalty Bonus - 10,000 points.

Not for me. But then again I've never kept this card much past receiving the sign on bonus.

Not for me either, though I've used it regularly and recently. Vaguely recall an email earlier this month saying "Use your card as much as possible this month as good things [unspecified] are on their way next month." Actually I was hoping for a repeat of that offer a few years back when any points transferred to KF miles during November attracted a bonus. Can't recall the details.

Vaguely recall an email earlier this month saying "Use your card as much as possible this month as good things [unspecified] are on their way next month."

I don't think this loyalty bonus relates to the November promotion - as it's not November yet.
Strange that I got them and they didn't self promote that they gave them to me. No email, nothing.

I'm still hoping the November promotion is a bonus to VFF transfers

No such email from ANZ here on any offers - just my balance as at 20th October.

Suspect as i have my card (rewards black) tied to my home loan (annual fee waver) I'm fairly unprofitable, especially so as i never carry a balance.

That said still hoping for VFF 30/50% transfer bonus in November.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back