ANZ rewards bonus points offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

llee

Just received this today for my ANZ black rewards card, I don't think it is up for renewal until next year:

As a valued ANZ credit card customer we’re giving you 25% more Reward Points1 on purchases made with your ANZ Rewards Black credit card for the next three months.
It couldn't be easier to see your Reward Points add up
To earn Bonus Points, simply use your ANZ Rewards Black card to make eligible purchases from 1 August to 31 October 2015.2Bonus Points will be automatically allocated to your account - it's that easy to be rewarded.
ImageProxy.mvc
Terms and conditions
1.25% ANZ Rewards Bonus Points will be awarded on eligible purchases made from1 August 2015 to 31 October 2015. Bonus Points will be automatically allocated to your ANZ Rewards account within 90 days from making an eligible purchase.
2.Reward Points accrue in accordance with the ANZ Rewards - Rewards Program terms and conditions (PDF 76kB). Purchases exclude fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, balance transfers and premiums paid for ANZ Credit Card Insurance

Just received this today for my ANZ black rewards card, I don't think it is up for renewal until next year:

They must be feeling the pressure with all the people cancelling their cards before renewal time comes up...:-|

They must be feeling the pressure with all the people cancelling their cards before renewal time comes up...:-|

Like me!

However the customer service staff had No hesitation/pause or retention spiel in the cancel process. Asking me why seemed like an afterthought. I'm sure the strategy makes sense somehow but I don't see it.

I just cancel cards by logging in and send them an email now. Unless I'd like them to make an offer I can't refuse, but there is usually a better offer on the table elsewhere anyway.

Like me!

However the customer service staff had No hesitation/pause or retention spiel in the cancel process. Asking me why seemed like an afterthought. I'm sure the strategy makes sense somehow but I don't see it.

Is this through your monthly credit card statement, or a separate letter from ANZ?

Many thanks!

Hope this is across the board. Anyone else receive anything? Will call them tomorrow and report back

I hate call centers!

No one in card solutions or rewards knew about the offer, so lets hope something comes through in the mail.

No offer received. I am assuming though that the offer is only if you opt for ANZ Rewards and not QFF Points.
Shame really as I'm now using my Black again following the HSBC enhancement.

I have got a transaction processed on my black card yesterday (the transaction was on August 2), lets see if they hand out any bonus points through my rewards statement today (for that transaction).

That should review all.

I didn't get any 25% bonus for all my August transactions, so it seems this bonus is only rewarded to specific individuals. ANZ got to be fair to every card holder!

On an account that hasn't been used for a while, SMS on Wednesday offered 50% bonus points for Aug-Oct. Seems like a targeted offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back