ANZ latest balance transfer offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennyboi

Hi,

Just saw ANZ latest balance transfer offer for 9 months 0%pa. I am wondering if anyone know if they require proof of balance from my other cards?

Thanks!

No, but the funds have to go direct into competitors credit card account. To get any "surplus" funds out you may need to do a Cash Advance from the other account, which may incur fees.

As what the previous poster said, ANZ will just do a bpay of the funds into your credit card.

However be wary, as you may not be able to withdraw the surplus funds and you might get yourself into trouble with Compliance.

The Compliance team at the bank may freeze your card if you overpaid by too much (That is the bpay coming from ANZ is more than your total balance on the credit card). Banks have many reasons why they don't want a credit card in credit balance. I wont be listing the reasons....

In some cases, they may ask you to return the surplus funds back to ANZ bank.

Just giving you the heads up ;););)

As all have said there is no proof required.

I recently did an ANZ balance transfer onto an Amex card BEFORE I made all my purchases for an upcoming holiday...

All went through successfully and the Amex certainly wasn't in credit for long!

Just saw ANZ latest balance transfer offer for 9 months 0%pa. I am wondering if anyone know if they require proof of balance from my other cards?
No they do not require proof of balance from other cards. And I received the 12 months 0% offer recently.

By the way if you want to get the money out and invest it or something similar then balance transfer to 28 Degrees and withdraw the money out daily. My withdrawal limit is $1,000/day.

Or balance to a credit card without a balance and then use balance transfer from that credit card to any other credit card you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back