ANZ Frequent Flyer Visa is it worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mis5P

Hi all,

I am considering applying for an ANZ Frequent Flyer Visa either Gold or Standard which has a direct sweep to Qantas.

Can you help with a couple of questions..
1. Are points capped?
2. Can you earn points paying bills through bpay?

many thanks

Cheers:)

Points are capped at 1 point per $1 up to 1500, then from there 1 point per $2 up to $3500(?) from memory on the standard, with higher limits for Gold.

Yes points are earnt on any purchase, using the ANZ Visa (handy for picking up points on travel, and then geting the QF/OW points on top)

Depends on your monthly spending (On cards), there maybe other cards which are more suitable for you.

I have a Platinum card which is $1 = 1 point for the first $2,500 per month, and $2 = 1 point thereafter with no limits.

I believe the Gold card is $1 = 1 point for the first $1,500 only, and $2 = 1 points thereafter with no limits.

I have a Platinum card which is $1 = 1 point for the first $2,500 per month, and $2 = 1 point thereafter with no limits.

I believe the Gold card is $1 = 1 point for the first $1,500 only, and $2 = 1 points thereafter with no limits.

I think you'll find it's capped at $10,000. Gold/Platinum is the same, with the standard card being the lower amount.

I've got one of these - due to the points cap and lack of travel insurance, I use it as my backup card. Otherwise a great product (in terms of being billed correctly each month, having correct points sent to QF each month, disputes are handled well, customer service is pretty decent etc etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back