ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum not awarding points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

angusburns

Hi,

Got an ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum Amex + Visa account

I paid a large ATO bill on 29 July 2013 but only have 3,250 points in my FF balance on the ANZ Internet Banking page for this incomplete statement period.

I did the same last quarter and the points appeared on the web page and came though on 17th of the next month. Paid with Amex last time but noticed after that only 1:$1 @ 1.45% so paid Visa this time as 0.5:$1 @ 0.48%. Don't know if paying by Visa instead of Amex makes a difference, but don't imagine so.

Got about $18k of non-ATO charges on 22/7/13 as well and they have not earned points to date. It says uncapped points on the website so not sure what's going on.

I have emailed to ask ANZ but thought I would post here while waiting for a reply so others could be warned if need be, and also check their FF balances to see if it is a general change or just a problem with my account (hopefully). If you could check and please post here to let me know that would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Angus

Just checked mine for tax $ FF points from ANZ Plat, all there from late last month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back