Card Promotions ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum: 75,000 QFF points. $0 fee.

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
This appears to be a point hack exclusive offer, so make sure that you use the correct link to get the benefit.

Some things of note:

1) Spend $2,500 in the first 3 months to get the 75,000 QFF points
2) 0.75 QFF points per $1 spend, up to $3000 per statement period. 0.5 QFF points after that.
3) Fee free offers are now very rare.
4) $6000 minimum credit limit for this card.
5) Usual 12 month exclusion period applies.
6) $0 annual fee for first year only. $295 applies after that.
7) Offer expires March 31, 2020.
8) Complimentary insurances included with this card.

Last edited:
I only closed my ANZ rewards traveller card in October, that's not a frequent flyer card is it? As it says 'Not available where you currently hold, or have closed, an ANZ Frequent Flyer credit card within the previous 12 months.'

I only closed my ANZ rewards traveller card in October, that's not a frequent flyer card is it? As it says 'Not available where you currently hold, or have closed, an ANZ Frequent Flyer credit card within the previous 12 months.'

Correct. You are eligible for this promotion as long as you haven't held an ANZ Frequent Flyer card in the 12 months prior. ANZ Rewards, FF Rewards and Travel Adventures are all separate in terms of exclusion periods.

Correct. You are eligible for this promotion as long as you haven't held an ANZ Frequent Flyer card in the 12 months prior. ANZ Rewards, FF Rewards and Travel Adventures are all separate in terms of exclusion periods.

Thank you for confirming. Fingers crossed my luck hasn't run out with CC applications. Seems a lot harder these days.

ANZ, back with one of their best offers, and probably one of the best Qantas offers in recent memory, no annual fee compared to the amex ultimate offer.

Can't recall the last time one came up with a bonus and no annual fee, especially for a platinum-level card.

I just got the Black card 3 weeks ago so this will be one for MrsNoName to apply for I’d say. 75k points for $0, who could say no to that?? :D

just cancelled st george, so good timing for this one! takes the stress out of finding time to use the Amex travel credit for the 100k!

Has anyone received any response to their application? I've heard nothing since applying on Wednesday. Thx!

Has anyone received any response to their application? I've heard nothing since applying on Wednesday. Thx!

I heard back late yesterday arvo. Mrs got a decline, unfortunately, even though her income criteria were all above board. ANZ seem to be tough nuts with their credit policies these days.

I heard back late yesterday arvo. Mrs got a decline, unfortunately, even though her income criteria were all above board. ANZ seem to be tough nuts with their credit policies these days.
OH no that sucks! I'll give them a couple more days then. Fingers crossed I get lucky, I've had so many ANZ cards in the past I wish they took my timely repayments into account but sadly that doesn't help!

Post updated:
I tried to call them 10 minutes ago but had to hang up as I had stuff to do and got a text 1 minute after I hung up that it's been approved, for anyone else who's wondering I applied 04/03 PM.

Last edited:
Yeah, we signed up for a few other CCs in the past few weeks, so the extra enquiries on the credit file may have tipped it over.

I'll give it a couple more weeks and apply myself before EOM. Hopefully my credit file cools off enough to make ANZ happy!

Generally happy to stay away from CC's but looking at this. So it's get card, spend 2.5k in first week, collect 70k QFF points, cancel card? And do people just "pay" the 2.5k to another bank account to meet requirement?

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back