ANZ FF Platinum Credit Card - Worth it as my first CC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brown891

Hi all,

Wanted to get some opinions around the ANZ platinum card as below:

ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum - 50,000 Qantas Points | finder.com.au

It seems quite good as income only needs to be $35k and earn 50000 QF points after $2.5k spend in first 3 months.

Given I don't know much about credit cards and particularly because I am not earning an awful lot, is this a good card to start out on?

Thanks in advance..

In addition to the jointing bonus points, you will need to consider the QFF points earn rate and the cost of the annual fee to decide (a) if it is good value, and (b) does it meet your needs.
Also, do you have a plan to use the QFF points?

In addition to the jointing bonus points, you will need to consider the QFF points earn rate and the cost of the annual fee to decide (a) if it is good value, and (b) does it meet your needs.
Also, do you have a plan to use the QFF points?

Annual fee is waived for first year;
Earn rate is 0.75 per $ spent.

Main thing that I would think stops me from getting CC's is annual income so this card does meet those needs. I would mainly be looking to get this card for the 50k bonus points... So I would look to spend the $2.5k for the points and then probably not use the card much more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back