ANZ FF Platinum 32,000 bonus QFF points and $100 off annual fee by 15 April 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

omar273

32000 Qantas Points | ANZ

Not bad. Bonus 32,000 points and $100 cashback off the annual fee of $295 = 32,000 points for $195. Apply by 15 April 14.

1.5 QFF per $ on Amex, 0.5 per $ on Visa.

Also offering 16,000 bonus points for the regular frequent flyer credit card (1 QFF Amex, 0.5 Visa) but no cashback on its annual fee. Again not bad: 16,000 points for $95.

Link via Qantas.com: Frequent Flyer - Earning Points - Pay

Nice find. If you apply directly from the ANZ website then it's 40k points, annual fee is still $295 though. Link

Qantas site = 32,000 points, $195 annual fee, 0.61¢ per point.
ANZ site = 40,000 points, $295 annual fee, 0.74
¢

It's really a simple matter of if you value 8,000 qantas points at $100 or more or not.

Applied, was told they need more information before they can approve or deny me. I'm self employed but I have 35,000 in assets with ANZ at the moment. Can't believe it wasn't an instant approval.

My +1 applied on wed no instant approval, it said they will email with outcome within 5 days, she has heard nothing yet and no request for extra info .
What is other people's experience with applying?

My +1 applied on wed no instant approval, it said they will email with outcome within 5 days, she has heard nothing yet and no request for extra info .
What is other people's experience with applying?

After 4 business days she finally got an approval email, seems they are just a bit slow at processing, no extra info requested.

Does anyone know whether currently having a standard ANZ FF card may affect my eligibility for this bonus?

I rang the other day with the same question. was told existing customers are not eligible for this offer. I got told i can cancel the old one and then apply through the link which to me seems stupid.
seems like ANZ dont like existing customers.

The whole purpose of Banks/Financial Institutions offering Bonus Points, is to get NEW customers. It costs them money and they are not about to give it away unless they get something in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back