ANZ Bonus Points Mall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ufens

Intern
I'm not sure when this started, but ANZ Rewards now has a Bonus Point Mall operating in a similar way to Velocity eStore or Qantas Points Online Mall. The current list of stores is as follows, with the number of ANZ Rewards bonus points each offers. I've also listed the returns from the same stores from the Velocity eStore, Qantas Points Online Mall, and Cash Rewards, where they are offered.

https://bonuspointsmall.anzrewards.com/

StoreANZ Bonus Points Mall pts/$Velocity eStore pts/$Qantas Points Online Mall pts/$Cash Rewards %
ASOS10237.2
Aveda10258.8
Bonds10246.4
Booktopia10246.0
Charles Tyrwhitt Shirts10258.0
Cotton On102
David Jones10
Fossil102
Glasshouse Fragrances102

iTunes10235.6
Marcs10235.6
Marks & Spencer10255.6
Seafolly10235.6
StrawberryNET102
Wotif10

0.8-6.4
Zanui10253.2-8.0
The Body Shop82
Country Road8
Forever New8244.8
Hotels.com8

Kathmandu8234.8
Macy's8244.8
My Pet Warehouse82
Surfstitch8232.4-8.0
Dan Murphy's7

3.5-7.0
Dell72
Lorna Jane722
Oroton7

Peter Alexander7244.0
SABA7244.4
Smiggle7244.0
Sportscraft AU7244.4
General Pants62
The Iconic6251.0-8.0
Samsung AU6234.0
Kogan.com422
L'Occitane AU4232.4
Wiggle4222.8
Apple.com322
eBay3211.25
Menulog3

Microsoft3221.0-8.0
Ted's Cameras32

Velocity eStore have a whole range of bonus point offers until October 16 so until then, they mostly come out ahead of ANZ, but for ongoing spend, this seems like a pretty good opportunity to earn points convertible to Velocity - especially when you consider the regular 15% transfer bonuses.

Standouts for me are Wotif (good points earn vs mixed cashback rates at CR), Country Road (previously only available at QPOM), Hotels.com (good points earn vs cashback rates at CR), Dan Murphys (an option for points earn instead of cashback), and Menulog (nice to see a points earn option for Menulog, no longer offered through Cash Rewards).

The following terms and conditions apply to Bonus Reward Points earned in the Bonus Points Mall by ANZ Rewards cardholders:

1. Bonus Reward Points may be earned by making purchases from retailers through the Bonus Points Mall. The number of Bonus Reward Points that can be earned from each retailer will be set out on bonuspointsmall.anzrewards.com
  2. To earn Bonus Reward Points:
    • a cardholder must be logged on to their ANZ Rewards account and make a purchase following the links provided and in a single session;
    • gift cards cannot be used to complete a purchase; and
    • a retailer’s coupon or voucher not featured on bonuspointsmall.anzrewards.com cannot be used as part of the purchase;
  3. Fees and charges may apply to transactions which aren't in Australian dollars or where the retailer or their financial institution is based overseas;
  4. Bonus Reward Points cannot be earned on the purchase of gift cards, on GST or on delivery and shipping charges;
  5. Cookies and Javascript must be enabled and any Do Not Track preference must be disabled;
  6. Bonus Reward Points earned in the Bonus Points Mall may take up to 90 days to be added to the ANZ Rewards account;
  7. Participating retailers, and the products available to earn Bonus Reward Points in the Bonus Points Mall, may change without notice;
  8. ANZ Rewards Black Card and ANZ Rewards Travel Adventures Card customers can earn Bonus Reward Points through the Bonus Points Mall, but cannot earn Bonus Reward Points from Bonus Partners; and
  9. These terms form part of the ANZ Rewards - Rewards Program Terms and Conditions, which apply to Bonus Reward Points. Where there is any inconsistency between these Bonus Points Mall terms and the ANZ Rewards - Rewards Program Terms and Conditions, these terms will apply to the use of the Bonus Points Mall.
    Individual retailer's terms and conditions apply. See also FAQs on the Bonus Points Mall .

Yeah, closed my ANZ rewards down a week or two ago but was on the site and saw this, i have to think Hotels dot com at 8 points per $ which would convert to 4 Velocity points if i am understanding it correctly, would be a decent earner... I already use it to book my holidays...

Anyone had any points post for these click troughs yet?

I have a few Dan Murphy's which is showing pending and I have clicked through to hotels.com and it shows i clicked through, but it's not showing the transaction details.

I'm new to ANZ Reward points, and just got a new card. If I had 1000 ANZ reward points, and transferred those to VA or SQ, how many would it become? I can't test it on their ready reckoner as I have none.

Velocity converts from ANZ to Velocity at a ratio of 2:1 so 1000 ANZ will give you 500 Velocity points
Krisflyer coverts from ANZ to Krisflyer at a ratio of 3:1 so 6000 ANZ will give you 2000 Krislfyer points https://anzrewards.com/public/redeem_ff_product.aspx?id=3986&quantity=1

The ratio works out best to transfer to Velocity then over to Krisflyer from your velocity account rather than a direct transfer over to Krisflyer.

When the bonus of 15% is on right now (plus you can get an extra 15% + 5% if you turn on auto redemption making it 35% this month) moving over to Velocity is a great deal.

Thanks for the heads up!
I was thinking of heading back to ANZ.... the bonus points mall is more reason to do so!

Velocity converts from ANZ to Velocity at a ratio of 2:1 so 1000 ANZ will give you 500 Velocity points
Krisflyer coverts from ANZ to Krisflyer at a ratio of 3:1 so 6000 ANZ will give you 2000 Krislfyer points https://anzrewards.com/public/redeem_ff_product.aspx?id=3986&quantity=1

The ratio works out best to transfer to Velocity then over to Krisflyer from your velocity account rather than a direct transfer over to Krisflyer.

When the bonus of 15% is on right now (plus you can get an extra 15% + 5% if you turn on auto redemption making it 35% this month) moving over to Velocity is a great deal.

Hey jbman,

Can you elaborate on the extra 15% + 5% you mentioned?

I have just signed up for the ANZ travel adventures card, and have also started using the ANZ bonus points mall.

Just want to know how/when to transfer to velocity to maximise the earn!

The bonus offers have finished for the moment. If things go the way they have over the past few years expect another bonus transfer offer in May 2017

The bonus broke down like this

Velocity was giving 15% bonus for transfers for the month.
ANZ always give a bonus 5% on the transfer if you setup an auto redemption
ANZ gave a 15% bonus for that month to match the Velocity bonus
15 + 5 + 15

So right now just hold off setting up any transfers until the next bonus offer comes through

The bonus offers have finished for the moment. If things go the way they have over the past few years expect another bonus transfer offer in May 2017

The bonus broke down like this

Velocity was giving 15% bonus for transfers for the month.
ANZ always give a bonus 5% on the transfer if you setup an auto redemption
ANZ gave a 15% bonus for that month to match the Velocity bonus
15 + 5 + 15

So right now just hold off setting up any transfers until the next bonus offer comes through

Thanks for the breakdown mate!

I'll hold off until the 'transfer stars' align again

Got this email today explaining there are delays on the bonus point earns

djRr7ArQxa395wfI_e3jy87FnMYPoP7IxdUzYkxw5qOfsl3lfne1Lel9g4eq_CR0XVKMe9fLYu_4Sbi6NW-T--GrPKXXJY-5gxq4=s0-d-e1-ft
djRr7ArQxa395wfI_e3jy87FnMYPoP7IxdUzYkxw5qOfsl3lfne1Lel9g4eq_CR0XVKMe9fLYu_4Sbi6NW-T--GrPKXXJY-5gxq4=s0-d-e1-ft

Thanks for shopping in the ANZ Rewards Bonus Points Mall. We’ve experienced a delay in processing your Bonus Reward Points. We’re working hard to ensure these are delivered to your Rewards account as quickly as possible.
For any queries relating to your order, including returns, please contact the retailer directly.
Remember to visit the many other top brand stores via the Bonus Points Mall and have your cookies enabled. You can earn Bonus Reward Points with every single one.
Visit anzrewards.com to view your ANZ Reward Points balance online 24/7.
Kind Regards,
ANZ Rewards Team

Got this email today explaining there are delays on the bonus point earns

Thanks for shopping in the ANZ Rewards Bonus Points Mall. We’ve experienced a delay in processing your Bonus Reward Points. We’re working hard to ensure these are delivered to your Rewards account as quickly as possible.
For any queries relating to your order, including returns, please contact the retailer directly.
Remember to visit the many other top brand stores via the Bonus Points Mall and have your cookies enabled. You can earn Bonus Reward Points with every single one.
Visit anzrewards.com to view your ANZ Reward Points balance online 24/7.
Kind Regards,
ANZ Rewards Team

How long ago did you make those purchases jbman?

I made some purchases with David Jones (20x bonus points :D) earlier this month, but haven't received any email.

How long do the bonus points typically take to post in your experience?

How long ago did you make those purchases jbman?

I made some purchases with David Jones (20x bonus points :D) earlier this month, but haven't received any email.

How long do the bonus points typically take to post in your experience?

Well this is the thing. I started using it as soon as I knew about it and have not seen a single point transfer through. Everything says pending.

The oldest one I have is the 12th October 2016.

I haven't seen such delays in other bonus or cashback websites like Velocity or Cashrewards.

I had not contacted them about the delays so this email came out of the blue.

Looked around a bit on the ANZ Rewards website, and looks like they allow up to 90 days to credit bonus points:

• 'Bonus Reward Points collected through ANZ Rewards Bonus Points Mall retailers will appear in your account within 90 days of your purchase (provided you do not cancel or return your order) in accordance with the ANZ Rewards - Rewards Program terms and conditions and the terms of the Bonus Points Mall.'

I am wondering if they expect it might take longer than that since I was sent the delay email.

All my transactions are still pending.Anyone seen any points come through from the bonus points mall?

still waiting for mine too, but its only been 37 days since purchase for me... I get the feeling I'll be chasing ANZ for the points once the 90 days are up, but I hope I'm wrong!

Over 100 days since my first purchase and no points awarded. The anz awards website is still stating pending for all of my transactions via the bonus points mall.

I called ANZ to follow this up, only to speak to a person who wasn't even aware of the bonus points mall. I had to give him the address so he could locate it. I was told it would be looked into and I would get a call 24-48 hours later with an answer.

No call back, so I called ANZ again. This time I spoke with a very unhelpful person who just said "it takes 12 weeks for the points to be awarded" I said I am calling after 100+ days. She then tried to push me off the call as quickly as possible saying I needed to speak to another department about it. I asked instead to be transferred to the complaints department as I could see myself wasting time on the phone explaining myself constantly to new people.

Complaint has been logged with a case number issued.

Over 100 days since my first purchase and no points awarded. The anz awards website is still stating pending for all of my transactions via the bonus points mall.

I called ANZ to follow this up, only to speak to a person who wasn't even aware of the bonus points mall. I had to give him the address so he could locate it. I was told it would be looked into and I would get a call 24-48 hours later with an answer.

No call back, so I called ANZ again. This time I spoke with a very unhelpful person who just said "it takes 12 weeks for the points to be awarded" I said I am calling after 100+ days. She then tried to push me off the call as quickly as possible saying I needed to speak to another department about it. I asked instead to be transferred to the complaints department as I could see myself wasting time on the phone explaining myself constantly to new people.

Complaint has been logged with a case number issued.

:(

Hope it gets sorted jbman! Let us know how you go.
I've got over 16,000 points pending... sounds like I'll be hitting the phones once my 90 days are up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Staff online

Back