2 QFF pts / $ spend on ANZ FF Black Visa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am assuming it’s targeted seem I haven’t got many responses on here - i am definitely going to make use of it

I haven't got it either.

But what is interesting, is just how many promotional offers are appearing on various cards at the moment.

Spotted the emailed offer in my junk mail. Thanks for the thread for prompting me to look. Will make good use of it.

Yes, I am brining forward the purchases I would have made in July and August to take advantage of the double QFF points.

I was credited a bunch of bonus qf points on my last statement. I have no idea what I did to get them. Is there a web page anywhere showing current promo offers?

I was credited a bunch of bonus qf points on my last statement. I have no idea what I did to get them. Is there a web page anywhere showing current promo offers?
Same for me for my current statement period. Have no idea which purchases qualified for the large bonus I've received. If I'd known about the promotion I'd probably have used it!

Earlier this month I got 1 bonus Qf point for my purchases with ANZ Black. I had no idea why! Today I got a targetted letter stating that i would earn 1 bonus Qantas Point for every $ spent on eligible puchases until 25th August. Currently, I get 1 QF point per $ spent up to $7500 per statement period, thereafter 0.5 Qf pts per $ spent with no cap. There does not seem to be any spending cap on the bonus point according to my letter so it seems I will earn 2 QF pts per $ up til $7500, and thereafter 1.5 QF pts per $ WITHOUT a spent cap...does anyone know for sure if this is correct? If so, i plan to really "smash" my ANZ Black card until 25th August!

Last edited:
Earlier this month I got 1 bonus Qf point for my purchases with ANZ Black. I had no idea why! Today I got a targetted letter stating that i would earn 1 bonus Qantas Point for every $ spent on eligible puchases until 25th August. Currently, I get 1 QF point per $ spent up to $7500 per statement period, thereafter 0.5 Qf pts per $ spent with no cap. There does not seem to be any spending cap on the bonus point according to my letter so it seems I will earn 2 QF pts per $ up til $7500, and thereafter 1.5 QF pts per $ WITHOUT a spent cap...does anyone know for sure if this is correct? If so, i plan to really "smash" my ANZ Black card until 25th August!
Got same letter.

Had already been getting the bonus points for the last 6 weeks. Never knew why I was getting them, if there was a cap on the bonus, or when it would end.

My partner, who closed her account 4 weeks ago also got the same letter.

Last month I got over 20,000 bonus points. So if there is a cap it's not stated and is higher than $7,500.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: kpc
mrsamaroo got it via snail mail yesterday. Looks to be a good offer if the bonus points are uncapped. Will flog it very hard over the next two months. The offer ends 25th Aug.

Anyone have a view/experience with EBP and ANZ paying the points? Have some significant ATO payments that will fall in the timeframe.

Same letter received, first time I have had this offer.

mrsamaroo got it via snail mail yesterday. Looks to be a good offer if the bonus points are uncapped. Will flog it very hard over the next two months. The offer ends 25th Aug.

Anyone have a view/experience with EBP and ANZ paying the points? Have some significant ATO payments that will fall in the timeframe.
Received the letter 2 days ago. Mine is capped at $7500 per statement period. Above that it is 0.5 points per $ spent.

Cheers

Received the letter 2 days ago. Mine is capped at $7500 per statement period. Above that it is 0.5 points per $ spent.

Cheers

I've read it that up to $7,500 you'd earn 2P/$ then it would 1.5P/$ uncapped.... I suppose a call to ANZ may be the only way to confirm one way or the other.

I've read it that up to $7,500 you'd earn 2P/$ then it would 1.5P/$ uncapped.... I suppose a call to ANZ may be the only way to confirm one way or the other.
Offers may differ. But I'm definitely getting 1.5 for the above $7500 spend.

FWIW mrsamaroo has called ANZ and they confirmed the bonuses will be awarded uncapped in accordance with the earn rate I.E. 2P/$ for the first $7.5K/month and then 1.5P/$ uncapped.

Happy Days!

Easy Bill Pay is good for ANZ Cards (and others) points.

For 2 years, double points up to $10k per month

Attachments

• D135A1AF-CE0F-4F87-90C3-706E19099C34.jpeg
    D135A1AF-CE0F-4F87-90C3-706E19099C34.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back