AMEX Velocity Platinum Card - best free flight options for credit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theevilmuppet

Hi all,

In line with the various threads posted here, I'm looking to maximise the credit I'll get from using the free flight included with my Velocity Platinum card.

I can see that I can book PER-SYD-PER for the flight included with my Platinum Edge, but it seems that the options for the Velocity Platinum card are more limited (Perth destinations are entirely within WA according to the Terms and Conditions).

Does anyone have any advice or experience for the best route to start off with to maximise the credit obtained?

Thanks for that - I went looking for that link and completely failed to find it (although I could easily find it for the Platinum Edge)!

I suspect the Terms and Conditions are out of date then - it's linked from the same page but states (on page 35) that the list of destinations for a Perth origin is limited to Broome, Karratha, Newman and Port Hedland .

Best I actually call them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back