Amex Ultimate included insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

ausfox

Qantas
LT Gold
Reading through the insurance Ts&Cs and note no cover for family provided. Only the primary card holder is covered. Bank issued cards cover immediate family. Guess you can't win the all.

Not sure you have read the T&C's correctly. All dependants travelling with the primary card holder on the prepaid flight are covered. No car hire excess is the gap.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 5
Thanks for the headsup Andz, I read through the included booklets that came with card. Can you point me to the document you have quoted. Much appreciated.

can't add links, annoying, google amex ultimate insurance

I could not find this extract within the 32 page document I received and then googled "Insurances and Domestic flight conditions". I would like to find another source. Cheers

I have found the reference where the immediate family is defined as a primarycard member. This then needs to be referenced to the table of cover provided. I would have thought it clearer just to state who is included.

Reading through the insurance Ts&Cs and note no cover for family provided. Only the primary card holder is covered. Bank issued cards cover immediate family. Guess you can't win the all.

That's the way I read it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back