Amex/Tripadvisor/Hilton Hotels: Spend $250, get $50 statement credit

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardoc

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
[h=1]An error has occured[/h]
Unfortunately, the system is having trouble connecting your Card at this time. Please try again later.
If you need assistance, please submit your enquiry to Customer Service.

Has anyone received the $50 credit yet?

I received an offer and enrolled, then stayed at HSW in April, but no credit as yet. I did a screen shot of the offer page but not the T&C.

Has anyone received the $50 credit yet?

I received an offer and enrolled, then stayed at HSW in April, but no credit as yet. I did a screen shot of the offer page but not the T&C.

Yes. Got my credit a few days after the prepaid stay amount was taken from my Amex.

[h=3]Hilton Hotels & Resorts[/h]

• [*=left]Offer Valid for AUS Card Members
    [*=left]18 March 2014 – 31 May 2014
[h=4]Spend $250 at Hilton Get $50[/h]Connect your eligible Amex Card with TripAdvisor and save this offer to your Card to get a onetime statement credit of $50 when you book directly with Hilton and make a single purchase of $250+ with your connected Card between 18/3 and 31/5. Get started atHilton.com. T&C’s Apply.
[h=5]Offer Terms[/h]Offer valid only for charges to the room, including room rate, in Australia only. Offer not valid for stays that are paid for before or after the promotion start and end dates. Registrations are limited to the first 10,000 Card Members who register. Must book directly with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Limit of one statement credit per saved American Express Card. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after American Express receives information from Hilton about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from Hilton until all of the items from your qualifying purchase have been provided by the merchant. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, purchasing the room booking through a third party, such as online aggregators or travel agents, the transaction is deemed ineligible.
In addition, in most cases, you will not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it. Offer is for Hilton Hotels & Resorts only which include: Hilton Adelaide Hotel, Hilton Brisbane Hotel, Hilton Cairns Hotel, Hilton Darwin, Hilton Melbourne South Wharf Hotel, Hilton On The Park Melbourne Hotel, Parmelia Hilton Perth Hotel, Hilton Surfers Paradise, Hilton Sydney Hotel. Offer not valid at Double Tree by Hilton Hotels or other Hilton HHonors brands. TripAdvisor Program Terms & Conditions apply to this connected Card offer Click the ‘Save to Card’ button and use your connected American Express Card to redeem this offer today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back