Amex travel website issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirstyoz

Intern
Hey AFF-ers
I'm currently having issues searching the Amex Travel site. Hubby and I each have Amex Plat cards, he has $200 travel credit and I have $450 to use. Working on a week in Tokyo Disney in early December and just trying to see if I can use his credit for Disney tickets or a tour. I searched the 'experiences field' on the site using all of December for dates and 'Tokyo' as the keyword. I've varied it and even tried 'Brisbane' as a keyword. It just keeps saying 'a field contains invalid information'. Over and over. Same when I search hotels etc. Anyone else having technical issues with the site?

I just checked then and it seems to work for me.

I would suggest Klook.com for Tokyo Disney tickets - AMEX only seem to sell them bundled with transfers. I personally think you're better off taking the train or staying at the property.

Only things i can think of are trying the search both logged in and out to see if it makes a difference, making sure you're on the Amex AU site and trying a different browser/device?

Hey AFF-ers
I'm currently having issues searching the Amex Travel site. Hubby and I each have Amex Plat cards, he has $200 travel credit and I have $450 to use. Working on a week in Tokyo Disney in early December and just trying to see if I can use his credit for Disney tickets or a tour. I searched the 'experiences field' on the site using all of December for dates and 'Tokyo' as the keyword. I've varied it and even tried 'Brisbane' as a keyword. It just keeps saying 'a field contains invalid information'. Over and over. Same when I search hotels etc. Anyone else having technical issues with the site?

I sign in to my account and go to the blue menu button in the top left hand corner then select 'travel' followed by 'book travel online'. Not sure what restrictions you have (if any) on your particular Amex card but I have the Qantas Amex Ultimate card so my travel credit can only be used on Qantas flights not on accommodation or other travel products.

Just for the sake of concluding this thread - I found on my ipad and mobile I had this issue but when I logged into my laptop I could see all the options as normal. Weird. Thanks so much to those who replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back