Amex Survey - New Virgin Plat Credit Card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moindardt

Anyone else get the survey from Amex asking about benefits to credit cards and whether you what benefits would make you get it.

Was looking at combinations of benefits and annual fee, with the main focus on Velocity Platinum Status and free return flights, and either getting status just by having the card or spending so much a year (just like Hilton diamond card), with annual fee $700-$1100.

If they had a card with Velocity Plat, 2 free "return" flights a year and even $1100 annual fee, it would be very hard to go past, even if you didn't use it.

Yes I got the survey... other interesting options were 1.5 or 1.25 pts per $ on all spend instead of the current 3/2/1 depending on merchant category.

Yes I got the survey... other interesting options were 1.5 or 1.25 pts per $ on all spend instead of the current 3/2/1 depending on merchant category.
The Plat Reserve used to be 1.5 points per dollar on all spend but then they made it 3/2/1 which is the same point structure as the Plat Charge. Would have been nice for the Plat Reserve to revert to the old point structure now that it's generally issued as a companion card to the charge.

As much as I have enjoyed being velocity platinum. Already holding the Amex charge card at $1200 I dont think a couple flights and platinum would be enough to get me over a $1000 line. My flying will keep me Gold so don't think the $ is worth the upgrade.

I got the survey, but it specifically said not to discuss it. Considering how much I want ONE of those variants to come out, I'll not discuss it further. I don't think leaks do the community any good, as exciting as it may be.

Did it? I was doing it while on the phone with Velocity trying to fix my booking and just did all the surveys i had sitting there while I was on hold.

Admins, can you please delete then.

The Plat Reserve used to be 1.5 points per dollar on all spend but then they made it 3/2/1 which is the same point structure as the Plat Charge. Would have been nice for the Plat Reserve to revert to the old point structure now that it's generally issued as a companion card to the charge.

Yes bring this back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back