AMEX Qantas Ultimate - AMEX Lounge Access in DFW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

akenne21

Intern
Hi everyone - I have a Qantas AMEX Ultimate card, as does my husband. We are about to fly through DFW and I am wondering if these cards will give us access to the Centurion Lounge there?

I am a QF gold FF, but hubby has no status, and with two kids in tow I am assuming we won't have access to the AA lounger there for our layover?

Many thanks!

Hi everyone - I have a Qantas AMEX Ultimate card, as does my husband. We are about to fly through DFW and I am wondering if these cards will give us access to the Centurion Lounge there?

I am a QF gold FF, but hubby has no status, and with two kids in tow I am assuming we won't have access to the AA lounger there for our layover?

Many thanks!

Short answer is no. Only Platinum Charge and Centurion Card holders have access. Prevously other non-platinum/centurion amex card holders could purchase access for $50, but this has been discontinued due to overcrowding issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back