AMEX Points transfer form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anto7

Hi

Just wondering has anyone got a copy of the AMEX points transfer form? AMEX seem to have removed it from their website and I called them up 2 weeks ago and they said they’d post to me but still haven’t received. TIA

Hi

Just wondering has anyone got a copy of the AMEX points transfer form? AMEX seem to have removed it from their website and I called them up 2 weeks ago and they said they’d post to me but still haven’t received. TIA

Use online chat, they will send you link to download.

Hi

Have a PDF if you are still looking.

Have been advised by them since the devaluation of points it is not an option at the moment, agent couldn't say when it would be brought back so maybe if you send the pdf in you may get lucky but wont be able to find online anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back