Amex PayPal Acceptance

Status
Not open for further replies.

kpro

Qantas
Platinum
PayPal appear to be accepting American Express as an option to add as a Credit Card again. Was successfully able to add two Amex cards. Better get in fast in case it gets pulled!

If it its gets pulled it will tell you your card is invalid for the service and to register a new one.

Worked for me too - now to see if it works for a transaction, and how many points Amex give for a transaction through Paypal - hopefully not 0.5 points per dollar!

Just tried now, and there is now the option to do so when adding a card to an existing account. Amex has been added to the drop-down list that you are when selecting your card type.

No problems here when adding WBC & CBA cards.

I used to have a uk based PayPal account which accepted Amex. Unfortunately, they started doing some validation that meant my card was invalid.
I still have an oz account, will Suss out whether I can add an oz Amex. Thanks.

I've never paid any bills with Paypal. If I add my DJ amex to my Paypal account can I then earn points without the usual large surcharge put on Amex purchases? Does anyone know what rate DJ Amex earns points paying on PayPal? Thanks

Problem is not all merchants accept paypal. I tried paying a bill with Paypal today via postpay but was informed merchant did not accept this type of payment method.

what fees are charged by paypal for this? Thanks in advance

PayPal appear to be accepting American Express as an option to add as a Credit Card again. Was successfully able to add two Amex cards. Better get in fast in case it gets pulled!

Worked for me. ;)
Nice. :)
Thanks so much for the Heads Up.

Same. Added my 2 Amex cards and made the WBC one my primary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back