Amex merchant listing mailout - please help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sambo

I apologise if this has been addressed elsewhere - but searching revealed nothing.

Around 2-3 months ago, American Express sent out a mailout that was just a big listing of all amex friendly merchants. The one I recieved was just for metro melbourne and it folded out into a huge A1 sized sheet.

However, I have lost mine - and was hoping some kind soul here may still have a copy that they could mail me in return for a small reward - as Amex is unable to send me another copy(weird, I know - but I've called 3 times and keep getting a negative response).

I know that they do have a search facility on the site, but it's clumsy to use and not as portable as the hard copy document.

If you have the mailout for Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide or Canberra - I would also be thrilled to get a copy - again, I would provide a small reward for your efforts.

Fingers crossed,

Sambo

IIRC you can download as pdf then print out?

I can't find such a link on the website. I would be most appreciative if you could send me such a link!

Thanks guys - but that link is for the search function as far as I can see.

As I mentioned earlier, I'm after just an old fashioned, hardcopy listing - as I want to print it out and put it in the glovebox as a ready reckoner of amex merchants.

Can someone confirm that they also received the aforementioned mailout?

Received the mailout twice, but I suspect that they got thrown out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back