Amex Corporate Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

gavhore

Hi,

Is the Amex Corporate Rewards program worth signing up for? I tried to get a business explorer card for the company that i work for as our general manger does a lot of travelling, however they knocked us back as our company was over their revenue limit. The corporate program you only get 1 point per $1 spend after the initial 1.5 points per $1 is maxed out at 225,000 points. Does the cost outweigh the reward if you use one of the platforms like reward pay (2.4% cost) to pay invoice or the ATO.

If it is still beneficial, do most people use the Qantas card (we are a member of Qantas Business Direct with around 100k points) or do they prefer the Amex proprietary corporate card which gives you access to more airlines.

Thanking you

Gavin

Hi,

Is the Amex Corporate Rewards program worth signing up for? I tried to get a business explorer card for the company that i work for as our general manger does a lot of travelling, however they knocked us back as our company was over their revenue limit. The corporate program you only get 1 point per $1 spend after the initial 1.5 points per $1 is maxed out at 225,000 points. Does the cost outweigh the reward if you use one of the platforms like reward pay (2.4% cost) to pay invoice or the ATO.

If it is still beneficial, do most people use the Qantas card (we are a member of Qantas Business Direct with around 100k points) or do they prefer the Amex proprietary corporate card which gives you access to more airlines.

Thanking you

Gavin
Bump :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back