AMEX Charge Cards - get up to $400 Ticketmaster Voucher (Exp: 3 Dec 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gibspmuh

I noticed this offer at American Express® - it's not particuarly inspiring compared to others out there, but may be of interest to someone.

The core details are:

The American Express® Card
Receive a $100 Ticketmaster voucher after your first $3,000 spend in the first 3 months.

The American Express® Gold Card
Receive a $200 Ticketmaster voucher after your first $5,000 spend in the first 3 months.

The American Express® Platinum Card
Receive a $400 Ticketmaster voucher after your first $10,000 spend in the first 3 months.

There's another 'invite only' postcard promo for $20+ purchases, til 3/12/10, receiving 250 bonus points. The promo is capped at 25,000 bonus points. Sounds like its a lot better than a voucher.:mrgreen:

More promo offers to entice new caardholder ???

How about they look after the existing clients ......

Rant over :mrgreen:

More promo offers to entice new caardholder ???

How about they look after the existing clients ......

Rant over :mrgreen:

They are. Those receiving the invites are, I think, regular users of no frills $1/1point cards to big spending plat card holders. All are registered with Ascent. (Some plats are getting the invite even though the terms exclude their type of card:confused:. ) There's no rhyme or reason why some are invited and others were not.

What I like though is the effect of the Woolies and Velocity Promos. I get 500 QFF points for spending $150 over a fortnight - in say $20 increments - at Woolies. I get my 250 amex points too per $20 spend, and will get 25% extra through Velocity. 30,500 points for normal shopping ain't bad

They are. Those receiving the invites are, I think, regular users of no frills $1/1point cards to big spending plat card holders. All are registered with Ascent. (Some plats are getting the invite even though the terms exclude their type of card:confused:. ) There's no rhyme or reason why some are invited and others were not.

What I like though is the effect of the Woolies and Velocity Promos. I get 500 QFF points for spending $150 over a fortnight - in say $20 increments - at Woolies. I get my 250 amex points too per $20 spend, and will get 25% extra through Velocity. 30,500 points for normal shopping ain't bad

I shall ring my local Amex Plat Lifestyle exec and 'invite' myself some bonus points or vouchers :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back