American Express Qantas Ultimate Card - 100,000 Bonus Qantas Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

flighthacks

American Express Qantas Ultimate Card - 100,000 Bonus Qantas Points, Complimentary Domestic Flight ($450 Annual Fee)
Check out the offer here: https://flighthacks.com.au/amex-qantas-ultimate-100k-exclusive-offer/

EXCLUSIVE PARTNER OFFER: Receive 100,000 bonus Qantas Points when you apply online by July 31 2017, are approved and spend $1,500 on your new Card within the first 3 months. This introductory offer is available to new Card Members, as well as Bank-issued American Express companion cardholders.

Reward Yourself
With the Qantas American Express Ultimate Card there is no cap on the amount of Qantas Points you can earn, while having them automatically transferred to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account each month.

• EXCLUSIVE PARTNER OFFER: Receive 100,000 bonus Qantas Points when you apply online by July 31 2017, are approved and spend $1,500 on your new Card within the first 3 months
  • Earn 1.5 Qantas Points per $1 spent on eligible purchases. See Reward Yourself section for more details
  • Complimentary Qantas domestic return Economy flight every year after your first Card spend on selected Qantas products and services
  • Enjoy complimentary access up to two entries per year to the American Express Lounge at Sydney International (Kingsford Smith) Airport T1
  • 0% p.a. on balance transfers for the first 12 months— A one-off credit plan establishment fee of 1% applies. Learn More
  • Complimentary domestic and international travel insurance
  • Eligible for use with Android Pay, Apple Pay and Samsung Pay

You can also earn points faster by getting a Supplementary Card for family members at no additional cost
In addition, take advantage of a promotional balance transfer offer of 0% p.a. for the first 12 months to help you save on interest repayments and pay your other balances sooner. A one-off 1% credit plan establishment fee applies and you can transfer up to 70% of your approved credit limit to a maximum of $10,000. This offer is for new applicants only. See how much you could save with our Balance Transfer Calculator.

Travel
You can enjoy a complimentary Qantas domestic return Economy flight every yearbetween selected Australian capital cities after your first Card spend in Australia on selected Qantas products and services. You'll also enjoy extensive protection for you and your family when you pay for travel on your Card.

• Medical Emergency ExpensesCover up to $2,500,000
  • Transport Accident Cover up to $400,000
  • Travel Cancellation Cover up to $12,500
  • Baggage, Money and Documentation Cover up to $10,000
  • Travel Inconvenience Insuranceup to $200 if your flight departure is delayed

World-class service
The Qantas American Express Ultimate Card doesn't just look after things when you travel. There are also numerous features that make shopping and managing your account trouble free.

• Refund Protection- we'll credit your account if you're refused a refund on an unused eligible item within 90 days of purchase
  • Purchase Protection repairs or refunds eligible items if they are accidentally broken or stolen within 90 days of purchase
  • With our Online Fraud Protection Guarantee you won't be held responsible for any unauthorised charges online as long as you notify us immediately upon discovery of the fraudulent transactions
  • Emergency Card replacement - with our global network of offices, we can usually get a replacement Card to you within 48 hours virtually anywhere in the world
  • Global Card support means you can enjoy account assistance any time of the day or night

Eligibility
To save time before you apply for your Qantas American Express Ultimate Card, it's best to make sure you can say yes to the following:

• I am aged over 18
  • I am an Australian citizen or permanent resident or hold a current Business Long Stay Visa (subclass 457)
  • I have a personal gross (pre-tax) annual income of $65,000 or more

In case readers are wondering, this isn't a referral offer, rather a new promotional strategy AMEX is trialling with its affiliate partners.

The 100k bonus is available exclusively through partners until 31 July (ie. you can't get it by going directly to AMEX's website, which shows a 55k bonus).

I'll throw my hat into the ring if anyone is interested in applying: Get a huge 100,000 Qantas Points with the Qantas AMEX Ultimate card

Last edited:
Signed up and approved today within 5 minutes. Very impressive indeed.
The bonus points are going to go along way to our holiday next year.

Also jumped on this deal and approved within 5 minutes as well.
I thought it would've asked me for more evidence, but I've previously been an Amex customer (years ago), so I guess it was all good!
Looking forward to getting these points loaded up to the account, got my spend already picked out now that I have to chop my ANZ Amex in a couple of weeks.

Also jumped on this deal and approved within 5 minutes as well.
I thought it would've asked me for more evidence, but I've previously been an Amex customer (years ago), so I guess it was all good!
Looking forward to getting these points loaded up to the account, got my spend already picked out now that I have to chop my ANZ Amex in a couple of weeks.

I just got an email saying American Express has received the application and they are reviewing it. they will contact me within 5 business days.
Maybe the auto acceptance isn't true in this case.

Just signed up to this card. Instant approval for me which is great! Bring on the bonus points!

Wife and I both approved last week awaiting the card, 200K bonus points worth the annual fees alone - but we'll make use of the free flights asap (making this deal even sweeter). Then cancel to grab another AMEX in 12 months time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back