Question - Aiming for QFF Gold by 31 March. | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Question Aiming for QFF Gold by 31 March.

helenh

Qantas
Silver
Virgin
Red
I will be 5SC short of Gold with a couple of weeks before my anniversary date. I will also be 35SC short of a bonus 50SC. Any suggestions on what to do? Aim for both?

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Welcome @helenh

Suggest looking at the thread here :

Flights
My Map
I will be 5SC short of Gold with a couple of weeks before my anniversary date. I will also be 35SC short of a bonus 50SC. Any suggestions on what to do? Aim for both?
Go for the 5. If you find a good deal then go for the 35 but don't select a bonus until your new year. That way you'll have a 50sc head start to re qualifying.

opusman

Depends how much you want to spend. A red e-deal MEL-ADL will get you 10SCs so that's your gold qualified for. A paid J MEL-SYD one/way will get you 40SCs and over the line for the bonus as well. Good to say where you're based so people can give you targeted advice.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fenoglio